->

22nd October 2006

I went out to Radio Shack to see if they had the capacitors I needed to solder onto the board to make the sound work, but they didn’t. When I got home I removed the old florescent light, reset some of the dip switches back to pay to play, and took the cover off the inside of the coin mech that covered the switch to feed quarters.

Here are some similar arcade posts

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

Your email address is never displayed and cannot be spammed. If your comments are excessively self-promotional you will be banned from commenting. Read our comment privacy policy.

(required)

(required)