->

May 11th, 2007

I finally made it back to the garage for a short period of time.

Went up in the attic and think I found a piece of composite board that I can use for the spacing on the backside of the control panel. I also installed the PCB holding brackets and secured that inside the cabinet.

It sounds like Tuesday I may be getting that piece of wood cut out at a friend’s house. I have the sander for the panel, so that would leave very little left to getting that done and out of the garage.

Here are some similar arcade posts

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

Your email address is never displayed and cannot be spammed. If your comments are excessively self-promotional you will be banned from commenting. Read our comment privacy policy.

(required)

(required)