My first reproduction work that has physically been made! The Professor Pac-man control panel overlays came in, and Rick sent me some photos. They are at an extreme angle, but that is good for obvious reasons for the two of us and it shows anyway how cool they look. Check out one of them below.
This wasn’t an overly complex piece of artwork, but there certainly was some work involved. I took measurements for the Professor Pac-man overlay, and then double checked those measurements. Plus I spent some time identifying the font Midway used in the instructions as well as repeating and adjusting each individual Pac-man. A ton of fun, this project makes me want to do more and the fact that I actually got a physical overlay makes things that much sweeter.
Here are some similar arcade posts
- Closest Professor Pac-man font = ITC Grizzly
- Finished Professor Pac-man control panel vector artwork
- Professor Pac-man Control Panel Dimensions Diagram
- Professor Pac-man Marquee Artwork
- Lower Professor Pac-man cpanel artwork