->

“Dark Knight” Chicago filming completed

Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight
According to a couple of sources, including “Batman On Film”, the filming of The Dark Knight in Chicago has wrapped. They finished sometime in early September, don’t really have the time or the inclination to search for an exact date.

Kind of bummed. I had intentions to get up there to try to see something from afar, but the cost of gas kept me home. I will always probably be “I wish I would’ve”. I was kind of hoping to tie a trip to Chicago to try to catch Dark Knight filming with a couple of others things:) But they didn’t shoot long enough.

Well, now I guess I’ll just have to look forward to December for the trailer. It should be attached to Will Smith’s “I Am Legend”.

Here are some similar arcade posts

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments
User Gravatar

The director of ‘Batman Begins’, and ‘The Dark Knight’, Christopher Nolan, says that in the third batman movie the main villain will be Two-Face. He has said that about 20% of Two-Face’s face will be make-up, and the other 80% will be computer generated. Nolan said that he want to make the face of Two-Face so gruesome that it will be almost hard to look at. So personally I can’t wait till the third movie, but certainly The Joker in the Dark Knight will be the best villain ever (Especially if you have seen the first six minutes of the film in the IMAX theatre when ‘I Am Legend’ came out. But for those of you who haven’t seen the opening of the film here is a link.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/147165.html

It’s kinda crappy quality and sound but if your psyched for ‘The Dark Knight’ as much as I am you will enjoy this supremely!)

User Gravatar

I was so surprised, not even thinking about a second full length trailer for The Dark Knight to premiere, but then the announcement came across the wire at many prominent movie sites that we would see a new trailer, focusing more on Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne.

Movie Web
Box Office Psychics

Check out the second link in particular, with what I am assuming is another cool, fake image of Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face. Another neat interpretation either way.

Will we see Two Face in this trailer? I still hope not, I hope it is a surprise this summer. But maybe it will be like Batman The Animated Series Two-Face: Part I episode 10, with a flash at the end showing the split persona and the incredible scarring. Who knows…

Leave a comment

Your email address is never displayed and cannot be spammed. If your comments are excessively self-promotional you will be banned from commenting. Read our comment privacy policy.

(required)

(required)