Star Castle Sideart Started

Not too much to report just yet. So far, this is the progress to date on the Star Castle sideart project.

I got a disc of the scans from Russ’s Star Castle in WI. The game is in amazing condition. Rich Lint sent those scans to me.

I started to stitch the sideart together. But I found that I was actually missing some sections of the artwork that were fairly significant.

A number of Star Castle owners had emailed to let me know that they would help where they could. I got in touch with a couple of them to see if they could provide additional scans to fill in those areas that were missing.

Steve was one individual that offered to help, but something happened I believe in the sending of the additional scans, because the files I got did not contain the hi-resolution detail I needed to be able to recreate the artwork.

So, Steve and I are still in touch, as I am with Russ. Russ borrowed a scanner to scan the artwork originally so there is a challenge there to get the missing pieces. Steve’s scans may be usable, if he can send them to me via a site like Mediafire, that will let you temporarily store large files.

Otherwise, I can always use more help. If you own a Star Castle and have a scanned, please get in touch with me. Thanks.

Here are some similar arcade posts

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Leave a comment

Your email address is never displayed and cannot be spammed. If your comments are excessively self-promotional you will be banned from commenting. Read our comment privacy policy.