The Frenzy reproduction control panels continue to move forward. In the last two weeks, I sent out the Pantone colors I matched to the printer. But to make absolutely sure that the colors are spot on, today the Frenzy panel is traveling via Fedex to Oklahoma. With the panel in hand, the printer can perform multiple iterations if needed to ensure color quality.
For those of you on Chris’ mailing list, you know up to date progress. I will update this Frenzy production blog as there is more to report.
Here are some similar arcade posts
- Frenzy reproduction control panels – Progress update
- Frenzy repro control panels – printed!
- NOS Stern Frenzy panel arrives
- The orange and blue make Lady Gaga jealous
- Pengo CPO Vector Update 2