Currently I have a Mappy cabinet that was converted to a Kicker. The marquee box was sawed in half and needs to be reconstructed. This is a long term project, and as of this writing (Jan, 2009) the cabinet sits in the corner awaiting a restoration to probably a brand new Jr. Pac-man.
Here are some similar arcade posts
- Another poor converted Midway Mappy
- Bally Mappy Cabinet Project
- Dedicated Jr. Pac-man on Craigslist in AZ
- Donkey Kong Arcade Game Restoration
- Removing Sideart? Save & Color Match.