What do the first Transformers movie, a 2,100 year old melon, and Daimler minus Chrysler all have in common with a certain game named Agent X? They all happened, or started, in 2007. Sometimes, the best things are worth waiting for – let’s hope that is the case with this reproduction artwork. Today, we finally have a progress update.
Agent X kickplate artwork is finally printing!
I still consistently get emails asking about Agent X progress, the project has taken on a mythical urban legend type stature even with the long lifecycle it has taken to produce. You’ll see in these photos the red getting laid down and then a shot of the final piece.
Always exciting to see a piece of arcade artwork I helped bring to life finally get completed. Let’s hope that the sideart will be coming in the next six months.
Here are some similar arcade posts
- Atari Agent X / Cloak Dagger Reproduction Artwork Update
- Ms. Pac-man Stencil Separations
- Agent X / Cloak & Dagger Kickplate Artwork Film Updates
- A.P.B Sideart, CPO & Marquee Reproductions
- Sega Pengo Bezel Vector Progress 1